The 2020 edition of IFLR1000 - The guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms was published on September 27th 2019. The ranking is based primarily on client feedback, and ranks both firms and lawyers in different categories. Aabø-Evensen & Co is once again recognised as a leading law firm in the field of M&A and Capital markets.
The 21st edition of the annual peer review conducted by the Norwegian business daily, Finansavisen, was published today 14 February. Aabø-Evensen & Co is once again ranked as one of Norway's leading M&A Law firms by being awarded as the Top 2 M&A law firm in Norway.
Hege Dahl, partner i Aabø-Evensen & Co Advokatfirma, har hatt en sentral rolle i Verdipapirlovutvalget som i dag la i dag frem sin sjette utredning med forslag til endringer i regler om overtakelsestilbud i verdipapirhandelloven kapittel 6 med tilhørende forskrifter.
The Smaller Mid Cap Fund advised by Triton has signed an agreement to acquire Norstat Group (Norstat) a full-service, independent pan-European leader in high-quality data collection solutions for consumer research.
The successful acquisition of the 68.6% majority stake will trigger a Mandatory Tender Offer for the remaining 31.4% free float in SSC, resulting in SSC being wholly acquired by Bakkafrost for a total consideration of £ 517 million (approx. NOK 5.47 billion).
Hiddn Solutions ASA (Hiddn), an Oslo Stock Exchange listed company operating within the data protection business, has entered into a Letter of Intent (LOI) for a potential business combination with Ayfie Group AS (Ayfie), an international provider of Artificial Intelligence enhanced solutions for the legal, legal services, finance and publishing industries.
Cxense, a company delivering digital solutions to the professional market, has agreed to sell all shares in its majority owned subsidiary Premium Audience Network S.L. to AdUX SA, a French digital marketing services company listed on Euronext Paris.