Ole Kristian has worked with M&A since the early 1990’s. He was previously a partner and head of Corporate Legal Services and M&A with the International Advisory Firm KPMG in Norway (1995-2002). Ole Kristian has extensive experience in advising on all types of M&A transactions including cross-border transactions. He has several times been rated among the leading Norwegian M&A lawyers by his peers. Ole Kristian is also the author of a 1,500-page Norwegian textbook on Acquisitions of Shares and Businesses, published by Universitetsforlaget.
- Partner and founder of Aabø-Evensen & Co since 2002
- Partner and Head of Corporate Legal Services and M&A KPMG from 1995-2002
- Lawyer and later associated partner in de Besche & Co (now Arntzen de Besche) from 1988 - 1994
- Trainee in Sinclair Roche Temperley (solicitors), London in 1992
- Trainee in Essex Court Chambers (barristers), London in 1992
- Cand. jur., University of Oslo, 1988
- King’s College University of London, Studies in English and International Law, 1992