Silje Maria Bragstad
Silje Maria Bragstad is part of the firm’s M&A group. She first stayed with the firm from 2010 to 2014 and returned in 2016. Silje advises national and international clients in a wide range of commercial law matters, with a particular focus on M&A, company law and competition law. During her career, Silje has gained substantive experience in working with all parts of corporate transactions, including preparation of transaction agreements, due diligence, financing, notification to competition authorities and closing procedures. She has also considerable experience with company law matters, such as capital changes, mergers and demergers.
- Lawyer, Aabø-Evensen & Co since 2016
- Lawyer, Advokatfirma Ræder from 2014 – 2016
- Lawyer, Aabø-Evensen & Co from 2012 – 2014
- Associate, Aabø-Evensen & Co from 2010 - 2012
- Master of Laws, University of Oslo, 2010