NRC Group ASA (“NRC Group”) has on 10 October 2017 agreed to acquire 100% of the shares in the infrastructure company Fibertech AS for a total consideration of NOK 61.5 million in a combination of cash and NRC Group shares.
LINK Mobility Group ASA ("LINK") has entered into a term sheet agreement regarding the acquisitions of Italian mobile messaging company Archynet s.r.l. ("Totalconnect").
Avedon Capital Partners acquires Viju to create a leading global provider of video conferencing, audio visual and collaboration solutions.
Cxense has successfully raised NOK 40 million in a Private Placement completed after close of the Oslo Stock Exchange on 24 August 2017. The Private Placement was oversubscribed and a total of 1,000,000 New Shares have been conditionally allocated to the subscribers in the Private Placement. The subscription price per New Share was NOK 40.The shares issued in the Private Placement correspond to approximately 12.6% of the issued and outstanding shares of the Company.
LINK has acquired ViaNett AS together with its subsidiary Sendega AS in a transaction whereof approximately 99.88% of the shares were purchased from TargetEveryOne AB, a Swedish public company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North, and whereof the remaining 0.12% of the shares have been acquired through a compulsory acquisition for cash only from the remaining minority shareholders.