Nils Olav has worked with M&A since the early 1990’s. He was previously an associate partner in the M&A department of Wiersholm in Norway. Nils Olav has extensive experience within the whole range of M&A. He provides legal and strategic services to several major private equity funds and larger Norwegian industry corporations and is on a regular basis providing assistance to listed companies on securities trading and regulatory related issues. He also assists clients in international contract negotiations for agencies, joint ventures and distributionship agreements. He has worked internationally and has extensive experience in advising on cross-border transactions.
- Partner and founder, Aabø-Evensen & Co since 2002
- Associated Partner and senior associate, Wiersholm from 1988-2002
- General Manager, Unitor Italia Srl. from 1997-1998
- Head of legal and company secretary, Unitor ASA from 1993-1997
- Attorney, Kvale & Co and Wiersholm, Mellbye & Bech from 1988-1993
- Cand. jur., University of Bergen, 1988