Geir Johan Nilsen specialises in counselling and representing large and medium sized clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, banking and finance, corporate law, negotiations and litigation. He has extensive experience in advising Norwegian and foreign clients in connection with M&A and cross-border matters. He was previously partner withthe International Advisory Firm KPMG in Norway (1997-2002). Geir Johan possesses a broad experience in advising multinational clients. He is, among other things, Enron Corp.’s (debtor in possession) lead counsel in Norway. He is well experienced in advising clients on national and international competition law and employment law.
- Partner and founder, Aabø-Evensen & Co since 2002
- Partner (corporate legal services) and head of legal due diligence, KPMG from 1999-2002
- Lawyer, KPMG from 1996-1999
- Lawyer and later associated partner, Flod & Co Advokatfirma from 1988-1996
- Cand. jur., University of Oslo, 1987